International Sales Management:
• Direct the operations across Asia-Pacific and North America regions
• Design and implement a consistent strategic sales plan for new and existing key markets to increase sales revenue in B2B and B2C operations
• Identify, prospect and oversee Jewelmer’s distribution, sales and marketing strategy in Asian and North American Markets
• Determine sales potential, customer needs & price structures
• Negotiate and close major contracts with new key accounts
• Improve & implement excellence in Customer Service and quality control
• Identify, prospect and oversee Jewelmer’s distribution, sales and marketing strategy in Asian Markets
• Manage Key Accounts and Projects (Quotations, show preparation, brand book, retailer kit)
• Able to handle all export documents, CARNET and shipping processes
• Present business reports, reviewing sales performances and preparing sales forecasts
• Implement the set-up of the brand at the selected customers’ locations
• Assure the training of the retailers and their sales teams
• Develop and implement international marketing & merchandising initiatives (artwork, displays, programs)
• Develop and launch product adapted to each market’s specificities and needs
• Support distributors and promotion by providing selling tools (catalogs, brochures, price lists, sell sheets, etc)
• Sales & marketing. Proven track record of closing big-ticket sales deals with foreign buyers.
• Passion. Must be able to demonstrate a strong desire and unwavering belief in supporting the brand
• Business Acumen. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
• Initiative. Acts without being told what to do, brings new ideas
• English. Very good English level spoken and written.
• Traveling. Willing to travel regularly worldwide.